Question of the Week:
Holiday Card DIY – Marina M.
Here is a quick and easy DIY perfect for the upcoming holiday season in four easy steps!
Step One: Glue two leaves onto the card.
Step Two: Add dabs of glue onto the leaves.
Step Three: Add red sparkles.
Step Four: Write a personalized message
Homemade Gingerbread Cookies Recipe – Marina M.
“Perfect for Christmas!”
¼ cup butter or margarine softened
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup dark molasses
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon clove spice
1. Preheat the oven to 320°F.
2. Mix the softened butter and brown sugar to a cream consistency.
3. Add the molasses and mix well.
4. Add the egg at the end and mix again.
5. Mix all the remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
6. Once done, mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
7. Next, roll the dough into a ball and roll it out with a rolling pin.
8. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
9. Place the cut-out dough onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
10. Once you’re done cutting out the shapes, place the baking sheet into the oven for 10 minutes.
11. Let the cookies cool for a bit…and they’re done!